Monday, June 1, 2009

May Highlights

A new feature for DGNBS!! At the beginning of every month, I'll do a recap of the previous. I wish I had something wittier to say here, but my brain is pretty fried at the moment.


Took BART to Chuck E. Cheese in San Bruno, drank a margarita at Red Robin and went back to win enough tickets playing skee-ball to buy myself some fake tattoos.


Spent almost every Thursday at Jack's bar for karaoke with DJ Purple. Went to work every Friday morning with a super raspy voice from singing my heart out.


Uno and I wore matching outfits.


At Debaser (and at the "afterparty" that followed), Michael grabbed all the straight dudes' weiners. He still doesn't remember doing this.


Early birthday dinner at Pauline's!!


A closeup of the cake everyone pitched in for. Does the fact that I was so touched by this that I cried make me gay?


Went to New York for 4 days. Ended up at a weird burning man-esque roof party where there were people dressed as crabs and sea hag drag queens.


Spent my birthday walking across the Williamsburg bridge with Michael, Leti and Teva. Later there was LES wandering and fancy dinner.


The next weekend was pretty amazing. Baldur and Jessica and I took an epic bus ride to Baker Beach.


We took a wrong turn and ended up on the nakey side!! Eewps.


Drove to San Jose to see Cimi do her brown dancing for the first time ever! I think her dad likes me. ;)


Spent Maya's birthday brunching at Suppenkuche and hanging out in Dolores Park.


Later there was a kitchen dance party at 651 Kansas.


The next morning, Baldur and I drank orange juice in the back yard and discussed our lovelives.


Sadly bid Tommy farewell. He's on his way to DC to shack up with his gf! Good luck buddy! I miss you already.


After the party, found a cerveza arch to hang out under.


Sarah visited from NY. (actually, she's still here) Shortly after this photo was taken, my iPhone flew out of my purse as a result of dancing too hard to karaoke No Doubt, and I totally cracked the screen in a million places.


Ended the month at the Knockout (aka my second home on weekends) taking sweaty photobooth pics with JeffChris.

Yay May!!

1 comment:

Leti said...

I like this, I might have to do the same feature on SIE. But I do object to you calling that roof party burning man. If there is one thing new york has going for it, it's NO BURNING MAN. Crab costumes do not burning man equate.

LOVE YA OMG I COME TO SF SOONZ