Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Running Jamz

So, I've started running again. I do this from time to time. Every year, I go through a period of a few weeks where I'll go running 2-3 times a week, until I get lazy and go back to sitting on my ass, watching old episodes of Intervention, and eating fried butter and pizza. Erin gave me one of those Nike Plus doobobs that tells you how many miles you've gone and how many calories you've burned, and it's pretty neat and has been motivating me to push myself just a little bit harder every time.

The one thing that pumps me up the most while I'm running is blasting a playlist of sick-as-fuck dancey james in my ear. Here are some of my favorite hot traxx:

La Bionda - I Wanna Be Your Lover



The Damned - Neat Neat Neat



Adam And The Ants - Xerox



Alexander Robotnick - Problemes D'Amour



Kazino - Binary



Brian Eno - King's Lead Hat



Unrest - Makeout Club



Can - Turtles Have Short Legs



The Clean - Billy Two



Orange Juice - Blue Boy



Josef K - The Missionary



The Fall - Shoulder Pads



James White And The Blacks - Contort Yourself



Felt - Sunlight Bathed The Golden Glow




Wow, that was a lot of songs. Try 'em out yourself! RESULTS.

No comments: