Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everything's Coming Up Snuggies

I admit it. I want a Snuggie so bad. For those of you who haven't seen the commercials, feast your eyes upon this:



Seriously, I will never be seen or heard from again. I will only leave the couch to use the bathroom, get my latest Netflix from the mailbox, and pay the pizza delivery guy. I'll be too lazy to actually get up to throw my snuggie in the washing machine, so I'll have to order a fresh pair once the old ones get too soiled with sweat and sweet and sour sauce.

evrylittlecounts
snuggies are blankets with sleeves!!!!!!!
you just hang out and snug in them
have you seen the commericials

stagbeetle555
Oh SHIT, that thing!!!
Dude you bought that?

evrylittlecounts
im about to
right now

stagbeetle555
Haha I kind of want one!
It would get food stains all over it dude
And I'd balloon up to 300 lbs because I'd just be wearing a blanket with sleeves all the time

evrylittlecounts
dude the snuggie would be the only thing that would fit you!
youd have to wear one in the back and one in the front

stagbeetle555
I'll have to get a dark color to conceal all my sweat

evrylittlecounts
haha and fried chicken grease

maybe you can get snuggies with the NASCAR logo like you like?

7 comments:

Holly said...

Dude, snuggies are just backwards robes.

melaniebee said...

a backwards robe that holds you sweetly like the embrace of a lover

shelflife said...

Laura totally wants one of those. I almost got her one for xmas, but then couldn't actually bring myself to order it.

Anonymous said...

The leading competitor is called a Slanket.

Matthew said...

Backwards robes. Uh oh! Soon bands with 29 members will be performing in these.

samajestee said...

dude i wanted a snuggie if they made it in "pagan black" i was just talking about this with my friend christof the other day, he wants a snuggie because he thinks they're perfect for the bus.

Leti said...

what is the difference between this and a Slanket